Wednesday 21 March 2012

Unwanted attention

I think my posts on various scams may have been noticed by the scammers. I am suddenly receiving a considerable number of anonymous comments which are blatant testimonials for the products. Now, if you were satisfied by the product, why would you google  "(product) scam" in the first place, to bring you here. I doubt very much if these are genuine. They have been deleted.

If the scammers are reading my posts on their products I have an offer. If you provide me with some good quality evidence that your products perform as you claim, then I will present that evidence on this blog. Remember of course that anecdotes are not evidence. Especially when they are fictitious.

For the time being comments moderation has been imposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment