Tuesday 2 June 2015

Hypocrite!!

I see that that lying scumbag Hunt has been shooting off his mouth again, claiming that agency staff are "ripping off" the NHS. He claims such staff are claiming £3500 per shift. But he doesn't actually say how long the shift was. In my experience hourly agency rates for Consultants remain firmly in two figures. I suspect Hunt simply doesn't like the fact that he can't screw agency doctors & nurses like he does regular staff. So he has decided to cap agency rates. It remains to be seen at what level the cap will come in, but if it's as low as I expect I, and I suspect many others, will simply not do the work. See how the NHS functions with no-one to fill the empty slots Hunt you turd.

I notice that Hunt and the rest of the Westminster parasites are not having their pay capped.


No comments:

Post a Comment