Friday 12 August 2022

Animosity

 DZ, like I suspect most doctors, has met colleagues he did not get on with. And I'm dead certain that some of my colleagues have not liked me very much either. Such is human nature. I have had one colleague threaten me with violence, and I've called one a "fucking idiot". I've even wished death upon one or two. But that's as far is it goes. 

Unlike this guy, who tried to burn his colleagues house down with him in it, and when discovered by his intended victim, stabbed him. 

I bet he doesn't put that in his appraisal form, though I suppose that's moot. I can't see him keeping his GMC registration for long. The GMC takes a dim view of doctors who try to murder their colleagues.

What surprises me the most is the vehicle on which he went to his victim's house, and on which I presume he intended to escape.

A "getaway" bicycle



No comments:

Post a Comment